The Fall Exposure League has grown into a must attend event for girls basketball players in the Mid-South. It’s a great way for players to get a jump on basketball conditioning for the fall, play against top competition, and get some additional exposure. It was designed to prepare players for the fall evaluation period. Players have the opportunity to play in front of area DII, DIII, JUCO college coaches and scouts.
- Players have the opportunity to Create Their Own Team.
- Each player will have their own Individual Profile Website.
- Games are recorded and made available online.
- Every player will be evaluated by Patosha Jeffery for The PJ Report scouting service.
- Player highlights created and posted on Individual Profile Website (additional fee).
2017 Fall Exposure League Basic Information:
PDF Flyer — Coming Soon
(Players in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grade this Fall 2017 is eligible to register)
After you register, you will automatically be redirected to the payment page. Your spot is guaranteed once your payment is processed.
2017 Fall Exposure League Online Registration — Opening Soon
If you were unable to make a payment immediately after registering, you can pay here.
2017 Fall Exposure League Online Payment — Available Soon
Players please check-in at least 15 minutes before your scheduled game time.
Games will run between 9am-1pm, except for on ACT test day. On ACT test day, September 9, games will run from 1:30pm-5:30pm. No games on Labor Day Weekend, September 2.
Player Profile Website Info:
After registering and making payment, email your head shot to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Your Name” Fall League head shot.
Create Your Own Team Rules:
1)10 Player Max
2) No more than 3 players from the same school.
3) If you have less than 10 players, players may be added to make a complete roster.
4) Roster must include up to two 7th or 8th graders (if necessary), for Session 1 ONLY.
Email your roster to email@example.com.
1) 20 minute running clock halves. After 2:00 minute mark of second half is stop clock.
2) 5 minute warm-up. 5 minute half time. Overtime is sudden death. First team that scores wins.
3) Team decides starters. Substitutions around 15, 10, and 5 minute dead ball situations and will act as 30 second time outs.
4) At least, 3 passes in half court set. Rule does not apply to fast break situations.
5) Primarily, man-to-man defense. Unless, defensive adjustment is necessary.
6) Last minute of game, teams can call time out and substitute as needed.
Ridgeway Baptist Church
2500 Ridgeway Rd.
Memphis, TN 38119
College Coaches Info:
General Admission: $5
Coaches’ Packet will be available.
$5, Children 5 and Under Free
Patosha Jeffery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-634-4785